Monday, April 6, 2009

Where did the warm weather go?

BRRRRRRRRRRRR!! It's cold tonight!! Thank God for a warm house and a comfortable bed to sleep in. Nights like this I can't help but think about those less fortunate than myself. Do I have everything I want? NO!! But I certainly have everything I need! How blessed I am and all because of unmerited favor. GOD LOVES ME!! How awesome is that?!! He loves you too. I hope you know that.

My wife is back home after visiting her mom's family for a couple of days. Man, I miss her when she's gone!! I'm just glad she always comes back! :-) I always leave a few dishes sitting around, just so she'll feel right at home as SOON as she returns!! :-) Now isn't that just the sweetest gesture on my part?

Lovey was her usual charming self today! That child is SO sweet!! I am so blessed to be able to spend time with her every day! She is such a little "drama queen"!! I showed her some pictures today of the train we rode when on vacation in Colorado; the Durango Silverton Narrow Gauge.
So she says in her most pitiful voice; "Pa, I NEED to go to RODORADO and ride the train!!" She is SUCH a DOLL!!

Well, I am getting very sleepy and I don't want to fight it, (har) so.... "Now I lay me down to sleep.....

Until next time,
May the God of all creation shower you with blessings.

No comments: